- Most items at CorkBoards2Go are in stock and available for immediate
- Regular orders will ship FedEx or UPS (delivery in 1-6 business
- Internet and catalog pricing is subject to change without prior
- For products with case packs, a $10.00 handling fee is added to
orders if the quantity ordered is not an even case pack.
- Ships quotes can be obtained by placing your items in the shopping
cart and proceeding as if you were prepared to purchase the items.
Your order is not actually placed until you enter your payment information
& click "submit". Prior to the payment method page,
all of the available shipping options and costs will be displayed
for you to choose. If you do not want to proceed with the order,
you can click your "back" button, or if you are prepared
to continue with your order you can select your shipping method
and click "continue". If no shipping costs appear you
will need to contact customer service at 1-800-572-2194 for a quote.
Please note: shipping costs are subject to review and change prior
to shipment. You will be contacted if additional charges apply.
- Visa, MasterCard & American Express credit cards.
Existing Net 30 accounts.
- To establish a Net 30 account with CorkBoards2Go please call
Customer Service at 1-800-572-2194 before ordering. An initial
order of $1000 and an extensive credit check is required. Net
30 accounts are offered on a limited basis and generally require
5-7 business days for approval. The approval process will delay
the processing and shipping of your initial order.
Prepay by Check or Money Order - Phone/Fax Orders Only
Google Checkout - Complete your CorkBoards2Go order using Google Checkout.
What is Google Checkout?
- Open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon delivery.
From time to time products are damaged during storage and delivery. We will work to ensure that you get the quality display you ordered.
Because we have a limited time frame to file claims for shipping damage, any damage not reported within 5 business days of delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer.
- If product damage is found or suspected:
- Save ALL packing materials. This includes inner and
outer boxes and all packing materials.
- If possible take pictures of the damaged product and package.
- Notify us within 5 business days of delivery at 1-800-572-2194.
- Damage not reported within 5 business days of delivery is the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns on stock items are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 20% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee. Why is there a re-stocking fee?
- All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
- Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- Returned merchandise received damaged will not be credited.
- Customer is responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs.
- No credits are issued on shipping costs.
- Absolutely no returns accepted on custom displays, including orders
with custom text, imprinting or graphics.
- Package Shipments:
Use our Return Form. Please fill out this form completely and return it with your package.
- Returns will not be accepted without the Return Form.
- Failure to fill in all required fields will delay the processing of your return.
- Freight/Pallet Shipments (including display cases):
An RMA number must be assigned through our Call Center at 1-800-572-2194. Clearly write/label all sides of the shipment with the assigned RMA number.
- Freight Returns will NOT be accepted without a valid
RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package/crate.
- Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for investigation and credit where due.
We prefer that our customers place orders on our website
or call us at 1-800-572-2194 to order. When orders are placed this way,
we are comfortable that our customers know what to expect in regards to
lead times, shipping charges and other pertinent information. We also
understand that certain institutions only use purchase orders. It's never
a problem for us to reference your PO number on our orders. You may enter
that number in the notes field on our website, or give it to the Customer
Service Specialist at our 800 number when placing your order.
If you are unable to order online or by phone, you may fax your order
to us. There are strict guidelines that, if not followed will result in
our inability to process your PO without delay and further correspondence.
- You must not state Net 30 terms on your PO unless you have been pre-approved by us for those terms. If you would like to apply for Net 30 credit terms, you may call the 800-number and request a credit application. Our Service Representative will handle your request.
- No PO's with a "Shipping Method" of FOB destination or "Collect"
will be accepted. The Shipping Method on your order must state "Prepay
and Bill". You are responsible for shipping charges. If you would
like to know your ship cost ahead of time you will need to place your
order on the web or by phone at our 800-number. Sorry, we do not provide
copies of Bill of Lading or shipping invoices.
- We cannot process orders with missing information. The following is required:
- Company Name
- Contact First and Last Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address (no PO Box or APO's accepted for "Ship To" addresses)
- Valid phone and fax numbers
- Our product SKU numbers, Quantity, and current price from our
- Any pre-quoted shipping charge if applicable
- We cannot be held responsible for faxed orders not received on our end.
- We do not guarantee or confirm any predetermined ship dates on faxed orders. If your order is time sensitive, we highly recommend that you phone in your order at our 800-number instead of faxing.
- If you have placed an order on our website or phoned in your order at our 800-number, please do not send a faxed confirmation! We cannot be responsible for the duplication of orders.
- We do not participate in eVa, ASI or any other discount programs.
We have never been a merchant middleman and do not discount
off of our published pricing. The exception to this policy is only large
catalogers who have a proven national circulation, place large quantity
orders, and understand our history and business paradigm well. We sell
direct to all end users. The CorkBoards2Go name and product line is prevalent
over the internet and our catalog circulation widespread. Our choice to
not resell products in small quantities at a discount is based on our
history and business model. The fact that we market direct in all industries
distinguishes us from many display wholesalers who do not sell direct
to end users. Please do not request or submit information for discounted
or special pricing on any product and quantity where we have a published
price, as that will also be your price. We do maintain a section of closeout
items that many resellers may be interested in following.