81 Commerce Drive
Fall River, MA 02720, USA
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 401-247-0333.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Email, Mail, & Telephone Marketing
If you provide us your email address and/or mobile number with your order, you may receive email communications and/or SMS messages regarding your purchase. This includes, but is not limited to order confirmation, shipping and delivery notification messages. If you choose to subscribe to our email or SMS marketing list, you will receive weekly emails and periodic SMS messages from us regarding new product announcements, sales, and close-out specials. We reserve the right to utilize data to feed algorithmic cross-sell recommendation engines that provide relevant product suggestions in future emails, messages and other marketing initiatives. Our aim is to provide quality recommendations that fulfill customer needs. We do not sell or rent your email address or phone number to other parties. With any email or SMS message we send, you always have the option to unsubscribe. Please note that it may take a period of time before this change is fully processed and takes effect. We may need to contact you via phone or email to address questions specific to your order regardless of your subscription status. View our SMS Messaging Terms of Service for more information on SMS marketing.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address or writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
Persons who supply us with their telephone number may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed or select other correspondence. While we may need to contact you via phone to address questions specific to your order, if you would like to opt out of other phone communications, please provide us with your exact name and phone number and we will be sure that you are removed from our list.
Advertising, Remarketing, & Demographics
We may share hashed and encrypted first-party customer data, such as email address, to serve targeted ads to Google signed-in users based on transaction history and other on-site user behavior or firmographic information. You may opt out of these ads by turning off Personalized Ads in your Google Ad Center.
Additionally, we employ tracking pixels from advertising partners, affiliate marketing providers and analytics vendors to capture limited, anonymized event-based behavior, such as the completion of a transaction or initiation of a phone call. This tracking is necessary for us to confirm transactional data and provide you with targeted advertising. To learn how to prevent this tracking from taking place, please see the Cookies section under the Legal Statement.
Information Collected During Site Visits
In order to make the shopping experience as convenient as possible, we use website analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, to collect and store anonymized data including IP address, device technology, dates and times visited, pages accessed and traffic referral URLs. To learn more about opting out of Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Additionally, we utilize 3rd party service Mouseflow to record some sessions on our site for improved use experience. We do not use this service to record any financial information. To learn more about opting out of Mouseflow, please visit Mouseflow opt-out page.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address or writing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by writing to us at the above address. Consumers can also have this information corrected by writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number.
CorkBoards2Go provides its web sites and services subject to the rules published below. These may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Although CorkBoards2Go has attempted to provide accurate information on its web site, CorkBoards2Go assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. CorkBoards2Go may change the services or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-CorkBoards2Go products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and CorkBoards2Go , all materials and services on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, CorkBoards2Go makes no warranty that:
- the services and materials will meet your requirements,
- the services and materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the software obtained from the site will be corrected. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. CorkBoards2Go may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and CorkBoards2Go makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
CorkBoards2Go assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
In no event shall CorkBoards2Go or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not CorkBoards2Go has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This site contains links to third-party web sites that are not under the control of CorkBoards2Go. CorkBoards2Go makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site to which you may have access through this site. When you access a non-CorkBoards2Go web site, you do so at your own risk and CorkBoards2Go is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. CorkBoards2Go provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that CorkBoards2Go endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such web sites.
This site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to CorkBoards2Go products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that CorkBoards2Go intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information. This may be accomplished either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax, phone, or by writing to CorkBoards2Go at:
81 Commerce Drive
Fall River, MA 02720
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
Please note that CorkBoards2Go is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-CorkBoards2Go web sites to which any CorkBoards2Go web site may link.
Users of this site should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address) on the site, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties.
User Forums; Prohibited Communications
CorkBoards2Go may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review:
- any areas on the site where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and
- the content of any such communications.
CorkBoards2Go, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of antitrust, copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. CorkBoards2Go also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any materials that are posted to the site by users.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law, including without limitation, laws against copyright infringement. Your access to the site will be denied for violation of these prohibitions.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other users' use of the site.
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not CorkBoards2Go's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, CorkBoards2Go reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the site is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the site, Technical Forum and/or MemberNet Discussion Areas for goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You may not post or list articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to people if such e-mail could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints from its recipients.
- You may not use the facilities and capabilities of the site, Technical Forum and/or MemberNet Discussion Areas to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
The materials and services on this site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the materials or services at this site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, CorkBoards2Go and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the materials and services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of CorkBoards2Go.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
CorkBoards2Go will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide CorkBoards2Go’s Copyright Agent a Notice containing the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and identification of what material in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a CorkBoards2Go site and the name of that site;
- Information sufficient to permit CorkBoards2Go to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
CorkBoards2Go’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
81 Commerce Drive
Fall River, MA 02720
By phone: 401-247-0333
By fax: 401-247-0392
By email: email@example.com
You agree to indemnify and hold CorkBoards2Go, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through this site, your use of this site, your connection to this site, your violation of the rules, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CorkBoards2Go , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to this site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these rules (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing this site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by CorkBoards2Go from its headquarters within the state of Massachusetts, United States of America. By accessing this site, you and CorkBoards2Go agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Massachusetts, without regard to the conflicts of law's principles thereof. CorkBoards2Go makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Links to Third Party Sites
Some of the links made available to you through our pages will allow you to leave our web site. Please be aware that the Internet sites available through these links, and the material that you may find there, are not under the control of CorkBoards2Go. Therefore, we cannot and do not make any representation to you about these sites or the materials available there, and the fact that we have made these links available to you is not an endorsement or recommendation to you by CorkBoards2Go of any of these sites or any material found there. CorkBoards2Go is providing these links only as a convenience to you.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("marks") displayed on this site are the property of CorkBoards2Go or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of CorkBoards2Go or such third party which may own the marks. CorkBoards2Go and the CorkBoards2Go logo are trademarks of D2G Group LLC.
If you prefer not to receive cookies on the CorkBoards2Go site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that CorkBoards2Go shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CorkBoards2Go has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the site;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the site; or
- Any other matter relating to the site.
In no event will CorkBoards2Go be liable for:
- Any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if CorkBoards2Go or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
- Any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.
- Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, CorkBoards2Go's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Linking to This Site
We invite you to link to any of our web pages. We do not view this as duplication. Please notify us of the links you establish by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media User Generated Content Sharing Policy
Your California Privacy Rights
Subject to certain limitations, if you are a California resident you may make the following requests with regard to your Personal Information.
Right to Request Access: You have a right to request access to the following information: (a) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you in the prior 12-month period, (b) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected, (c) the business or commercial purpose for which we collected your Personal Information, (d) the categories of Personal Information we disclosed in the prior 12-month period, and (e) the categories of third parties with whom we shared your Personal Information. In addition, you have a right to request that we disclose to you the specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you in the prior 12-month period.
Right to Request Deletion: You have a right to request that we delete Personal Information we collected about you.
Non-discrimination: You have a right to exercise the above requests and we will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
How to Exercise Your Rights: To exercise your rights described in this Policy, you may submit your request to us via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 401-247-0333.
Who May Exercise Your Rights: You may make a request to exercise the above rights on behalf of yourself or on behalf of a child if you are a parent or legal guardian of the child. In addition, you may authorize an agent to exercise your rights on your behalf, if you provide the agent with written permission and the agent is registered with the California Secretary of State. If an authorized agent contacts us to exercise the above rights, we will need to verify their identity as well as your identity. We will also require proof of your written authorization to the agent, unless the agent is subject to a Power of Attorney under California probate laws.
Verification of Your Request: Once we receive your request, we will contact you to confirm receipt of your request. In addition, we may contact you to provide us with additional information to allow us to verify your identity based on the Personal Information we have in our systems. In order to verify your request, you must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person that is the subject of the Personal Information you have requested. This information may vary depending on the Personal Information we already have. Certain types of requests may require additional verification to ensure you are who you say you are. If you have used an agent to make your request, we will also need to verify the identity of the agent. Verification of your request may require you, or your agent if applicable, to sign an affidavit verifying identity. We may deny your request as permitted by law, if we are unable to verify your identity, or if an agent makes the request on your behalf, if we are unable to verify their identity or proof of their authorization.
When We Will Respond: We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We will try to respond to your request within 45 days. If we require additional time to respond, we will inform you of the reason and may take an additional 45 days to respond. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We may charge a fee to process or respond to your request if it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.